Monday, March 23, 2009

Final Thoughts about ITEC 814

This has definitely been an interesting class. I sort of wish that we had met more often so that we could have spent more time on each of the things that we were taught. I am definitely frustrated and disappointed with the final project (the web site). I feel I was able to create the site just fine but I could not incorporate the examples of student work the way I wanted to. I ended up copying and pasting the examples in order to at least show some of what they did.
I also feel that I didn't utilize the discussion posts in the right way-hard for me to navigate and keep track-but I at least should have posted my many questions in this format.
Overall I am happy with what I learned but I definitely think I will need refresher courses!

1 comment: